23 June 2009

A good dose of sea, sun and farniente!




I know I said I was going away only for a long weekend, and it is now a long time since I haven't written anything... 
My weekend in Italy was very nice, it was warm and sunny, the wedding went quite well, and we even escaped for a while on the beautiful island of Ponza...
When I came back, I thought I would have time to post some photos but I had a lot of orders to work on in just a few days. For we went to Tunisia just a week later!
It was very long time since I had been there, and I was very happy to go back. As some of you may know, half of my family is from there and I spent some time there as a child.

As always, light is amazing there, so bright, and it is also accentuated by the whiteness of the walls which is beautiful contrasting with the traditional blue windows... The sea was so nice, so clear, so green, mmm...
I really like the architecture too, it is all roundness and sensuality. And all those superb patterns really remind me of textiles.
Well, well, it was a really nice break. It was good catching up on things I had been missing...





3 comments:

TheSinOfTheStrawberry said...

Kyaaaah!
So nice pictures my dear poulette (o^_^o)
Tunisia is such a beautiful country, full of colours and sun...
I love your work,
Oneesan, gambatte-ne!

Made'moiselle said...

Halala, la veinarde!!
Je trouvais que tu mettais du temps à revenir blogger...
;)

Mademoiselle Bagatelles said...

Thank you dear Strawberry!

@Made'moiselle, eh oui, je faisais ma cure de soleil pendamt ce temps!!!
bizz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...