3 January 2010

Happy New Year and a Sale to celebrate!

Happy New Year!!!
I hope you all had a great time and enjoyed the end of 2009! I had a lovely end of year and I wanted to thank all of you who have shown interest and who supported bagatelles&co in 2009... It does really mean the world to me!
I have some new designs coming up in store, as well as some new fabrics... I will keep you updated of course:)
Meanwhile, to celebrate the New Year, 30% off selected items in my shop !!!  Yeahhh!!!
Valid until January 20th...


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the nice comment. I love your handbags, they are gorgeous!

Made'moiselle said...

Bonne année pleine de jolies pouches!!
;)
bises

Mademoiselle Bagatelles said...

@ sublimedesign: You're welcome! Thank you very much:)
@ made'moiselle: merci poulette!!! toi aussi bonne annee!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...