25 June 2010

We Make London Summer edition



Oh la la !!! It has been so busy this week that I completely forgot to mention I was participating to  We Make London summer craft fair tomorrow...






I will be mostly selling my little brooches and Gigi purses, although I'll still bring along a few of my bigger bags. There will also be cute bows made of Liberty fabric to wear as a brooch...
Etsy is the main sponsor and will be organizing a raffle so it should be fun!
I know it's really hard to think about staying indoors on a Saturday afternoon with such a nice weather but it should be a nice event with lots of nice Designer/Makers ( 80!!! can you believe it!!!?)
Anyway, I'm looking forward to it!

3 comments:

Jessie Fincham said...

Should be fun! I think I will definately be coming :) good luck with your stall!

Jessie Fincham said...

ahh I just realised I have missed this! :( oops!

Mademoiselle Bagatelles said...

Oh yes it's too late:) but there will be another one for Christmas:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...