13 December 2009

Shop update on stock levels

I thought it was time to check my inventory and to make a list of my bags that sold out or almost. The thing with working with remnants and end of rolls is that once it's gone, it's gone... But in a way, it's a good thing for uniqueness!
                                              SOLD OUT


                                           SOLD OUT ( I found a similar fabric in navy instead, I will be listing it in the      New Year...)
JUST ONE LEFT
                           TWO LEFT ( Unfortunately, I couldn't find that fabric anywhere, it just 
completely sold out. I probably bought from one of the last
          remnant rolls... It's one of my favourite, so feel a bit sad about it...)

ONE LEFT
ONE LEFT
 

                             ONE LEFT  SOLD OUT( but I have a lot of the striped grey silk; I'm planning to make a new version of that purse with another yellow silk I found last week)






                    ONE LEFT OF EACH     SOLD OUT

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...