14 December 2009

Time for new calendars! Already!!!

Et oui, already the end of the year! ... Or almost!...
Time to think about new calendars for the New Year... Ok, so maybe, yes I'm a bit late to think about it... I've always been and I think always will... I usually remember that I need a new calendar when it's already around the 15th of January, so I'm actually early:)!

Here is a little selection of what I found on internet and liked:


                  Vintage wallpaper calendar by BluLima


                             by Linda & Harriett



                                by SuzyJack


                       letterpress calendar by pistachiopress



           by jellybeans (unfortunately already sold-out)




                                  by CicadaStudio


                               by StephanieLevy



                 canvas calendar by TwoBrunettes


                        Desktop calendar by GabrielleKai




                                       by myfolklover

1 comment:

Made'moiselle said...

on devrait envoyer ta selection à la poste!! Ca changerait des chatons dans un panier...
Ceci dit les anglo saxons ont l'air plus jolis papiers, cartes, calendriers que nous (des rayons entiers dédiés à ça dans leurs grands magasins). et ils ont bien raison, c'est bien plus jolis!!
;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...