6 July 2011

In my reading corner


Read this book while comfortably resting on this cushion by Svensk Tenn

I used to be a passionate reader, of the "greedy" style! The bigger was the book, the better it was. I was even pretending to be sick sometimes so I could stay in bed a bit longer and finish my book ( I know, I was very naughty!). So many nights were spent reading away until my eyes couldn't remain opened any longer...
Unfortunately, things have changed, and I feel myself lucky if I find an hour to read these days. I still love it, just don't have the time and energy. I must admit, the few hours I have of free time, well, I feel so tired, that even if I open my book and start reading it, I fall asleep pretty quickly... That's when a nice comfy pillow comes handy!
***
J'avais l'habitude d'être une lectrice passionnée, du style "goulue"! Le plus gros était le livre, le mieux c'était. Il m'est même arrivé de faire semblant d'être malade afin de pouvoir  rester au lit un peu plus longtemps et terminer mon livre (je sais, j'étais très vilaine!). Donc beaucoup de nuits ont été consacrées à la lecture,  jusqu'à ce que mes yeux ne puissent plus rester ouverts...
Malheureusement, les choses ont changé, et je me sens chanceuse si j'arrive à trouver une heure pour lire ces jours-ci. J'aime toujours autant lire, mais n'ai tout simplement ni le temps ni l'énergie. Je dois admettre, les quelques heures où j'ai du temps libre, eh bien, je me sens tellement fatiguée, que même si j'ouvre un livre et commence à le lire, je m'endors assez rapidement ... Et c'est là qu'un bon coussin confortable devient pratique!


1 comment:

Pili said...

Reading pillows are a great idea!

And I so can relate to the staying up reading till the wee hours of the morning!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...