3 August 2011

In my reading corner


It's been so hot here, the only thing I can think of is laying down (ideally by a pool or the beach, with a good book and a sunhat! But things being what they are, I will have to content myself with our sofa and a soft cushion. Talking about cushions, I love everything about this one: its colours, its pattern, its size... Would be perfect for this book:)
***
Il a fait tellement chaud ici, la seule chose à laquelle je peux penser est de m'allonger au bord d'une piscine ou à la plage, avec un bon livre et un grand chapeauMais les choses étant ce qu'elles sontje vais devoir me contenter de notre canapé et d'un coussin moelleux. 
A propos de coussin, celui-ci me plait vraiment, j'aime tout: ses couleurs, son motif, sa taille ... ce serait parfait pour ce livre:)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...