26 August 2011

Pops of colours: hot pink!


I haven't been around a lot this month: we had family visiting almost all the time, and my days have been divided between showing them around and completing orders. And I will be leaving tomorrow for 10 days, off to Burgundy and Paris! The boutique and the Etsy shop will both remain open, but orders will be shipped upon my return, from 5 September.
In the mean time, some nice hot pink finds to brighten up the bank holiday!
***
Je n'ai pas été très présente ce mois-cinous avons eu des visites familiales presque tout le tempset mes journées ont été réparties entre visites et terminer les commandesEt je pars demain pour 10 jours, pour la Bourgogne et ParisLa boutique et la boutique Etsy  restent ouvertes toutes les  deux, mais les commandes seront seulement expédiées à mon retour, à partir du 5 septembre.
En attendant, quelques jolies trouvailles rose flashy pour égayer ce long week-end férié!



2 comments:

A M A R A D I said...

Lovely colors! The Gigi purse is so sweet! :)))

TheSinOfTheStrawberry said...

I love your selection, I saw it a bit late but it gives me great pleasure to see so many colours in a such grey weather :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...